Curriculum Graduation Requirements
To be eligible for graduation, a student must:
- Have all official high school and any required post-secondary transcripts on file with the Admissions/Records Office at VGCC. See the online Student Catalog for more details.
- Successfully complete his/her academic program of study.
- Earn a cumulative quality point average of 2.0 on all work attempted that is applicable toward graduation.*
*The Associate Degree Nursing, Practical Nursing, Medical Assisting, and Radiography Programs have additional grade point average requirements for graduation.
- Have no outstanding balance due to the Business Office. (No degree, diploma, certificate, or transcript of a record will be issued to a student who has not made satisfactory settlement with the Business Office for all indebtedness to the College.)
- Have submitted an Application for Graduation form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Pay a graduation fee at the Business Office or through myVGCC.
Note 1: Transfer students must complete a minimum of 25 percent of the course credit hours as required in their program of study at Vance-Granville Community College.