Skip to main content

International Students


As of July 1, 2021, Vance-Granville Community College is no longer admitting new international students or issuing I-20 forms.  Currently enrolled international students are allowed to complete their authorized degree programs.

International students living abroad may pursue online degree programs.  All domestic applicants must be US citizens, permanent residents or hold a nonimmigrant visa or immigration status that allows post-secondary studies to enter a degree program.  See the Admissions Under Special Conditions in the catalog for additional information.