Official and unofficial transcripts of a student’s record are released with the written approval of the student. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each official transcript; unofficial transcripts are provided free of charge. No transcript will be issued until all financial obligations to VGCC have been satisfied.
*VGCC will no longer process mailed transcript request
High School Equivalency (formerly GED) Transcript
High School Equivalency (HSE) transcript requests must be fulfilled through DiplomaSender .
Official Curriculum and Workforce Continuing Education Transcript Request
Transcripts may be requested online at any time via our service provider, the National Student Clearinghouse using a credit or debit card. Online transcript requests can be mailed or sent electronically. This service is available for current and former VGCC student enrolled after 1985. High School Equivalency (formerly GED) and Adult High School transcripts are not eligible for this service.
Electronic transcript requests are delivered through the following options:
- Electronic PDF – Processed and sent within one business day if no research is required. ($5.00 plus additional $3.25 processing fee per transcript)
- Mail – Processed and mailed within 2 business days. ($5.00 plus additional $2.25 processing fee per transcript.)
REQUEST ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS
In Person Transcript Requests
Students may request official transcripts from the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Services at our Main Campus only in Henderson, NC.
A picture ID is required when picking up transcripts. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each official transcript requested. Payment may be made by credit/debit card, check, money order or cash in our Business Office.
Unofficial Transcript Requests
Current students can view and print their unofficial transcript through myVGCC:
- Log in to myVGCC with your VanguardID and password.
- Using the Menu bar on the left-hand side, click on “Academics”
- Scroll down to Unofficial Transcript
- Choose Curriculum or Continuing Education Transcript and print accordingly
Former students may request unofficial transcripts in-person, by email using the transcript request form , or at any of our campus locations. A picture ID is required when picking up unofficial transcripts. If you request by email, please complete the transcript request form and email to email@example.com There is no fee for unofficial transcripts.
Official Adult High School Transcript Requests
Students may select the following delivery options for official Adult High School transcripts:
In Person: Requests for official Adult High School transcripts may be made at the Admissions & Enrollment Office, in Building 8 at the Main Campus. A picture ID is required when picking up transcripts. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each official transcript requested.
- Call the VGCC Business Office’s secure payment line at 252-433-0124 to make payment ($5.00).
- The Business Office will provide a confirmation number that must be written on the transcript request form.
- Complete the transcript request form . Be sure to include the confirmation number and sign.
- Submit the form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Subject: Official Adult High School Transcript Request. Scan or take a picture of the form with their cell phone.
Effective August 1, 2022 mailed request for official adult High School transcripts will not be received.