Official and unofficial transcripts of a student’s record are released with the written approval of the student. No transcript will be issued until all financial obligations to VGCC have been satisfied.
Unsure of the type of diploma earned at Vance-Granville? Please contact Admissions and Enrollment Services at (252) 738-3327 for assistance.
*VGCC will no longer process mailed transcript requests
What type of transcript would you like to order?
Electronic transcript requests are delivered through the following options:
- Electronic PDF – Processed and sent within one business day if no research is required. ($5.00 plus additional $3.25 processing fee per transcript)
- Mail – Processed and mailed within 2 business days. ($5.00 plus additional $2.25 processing fee per transcript.)
Payment for official curriculum/workforce continuing education transcripts will only be received electronically via Clearinghouse or in-person at the time of request.
- Complete the online Transcript Request Form
- Call the VGCC Business Office’s secure payment line at 252-433-0124 to make payment ($5.00).
After our Business Office has processed your payment, your form will be automatically sent to Admissions & Enrollment Services and your transcript order will be processed. If payment has not been fulfilled within a week of submission, the transcript request will be canceled and another form will need to be submitted.
Requests for official Adult High School transcripts may be made at the Admissions & Enrollment Office, in Building 8 at the Main Campus. A picture ID is required when picking up transcripts. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each official transcript requested.
- Log in to myVGCC with your VanguardID and password.
- Using the Menu bar on the left-hand side, click on “Academics”
- Scroll down to Unofficial Transcript
- Choose Curriculum or Continuing Education Transcript and print accordingly
Former students may request unofficial transcripts in-person or by email using the online transcript request form or at any of our campus locations. A picture ID is required when picking up unofficial transcripts. There is no fee for unofficial transcripts.
Effective August 1, 2022 mailed request for official adult High School transcripts will not be received.
A picture ID is required when picking up transcripts. A $5.00 fee will be charged for each official transcript requested. Payment may be made by credit/debit card, check, money order or cash in our Business Office.