Skip to main content

Replacement Diplomas

Former graduates may request a replacement diploma if the original has been destroyed or permanently lost. To request a replacement diploma, please contact the Registrar at  or visit Building 8 on the Main Campus to complete an Application for Replacement Diploma form. If the graduate’s name has changed since graduating from VGCC, legal proof of the new name must be provided.

The $20 replacement fee per diploma may be paid in the Business Office or online through myVGCC (for current students). Diplomas will be mailed to the address provided on the replacement form once payment has been received and the diploma has been printed. Please allow 5-6 weeks for printing and delivery.

For legal verification of a vocational diploma or degree, official transcripts may be requested from the VGCC Records Office. The transcript will reflect graduation date and degree type. Information on how to request transcripts can be found on our Transcript Request page. There is a $5 fee for each official transcript requested.