Home Business Office Sale of Surplus Property

Sale of Surplus Property

State Surplus Property                                      Gov Deals

Surplus Property Available Through State Surplus Property or GovDeals

Vance-Granville Community College surplus property is available for purchase by the general public through N.C. State Surplus Property or GovDeals.

To view Vance-Granville Community College surplus property available through N.C. State Surplus Property, visit them at www.surplus.nc.gov . Click on Items on Sealed Bid, select Vance-Granville Community College as the Location, and then click on the Find It button. You may visit the GovDeals website at www.govdeals.com . Click on the “Searches” drop-down box at the top of the GovDeals website page, select “Classic Search” from the drop-down list, select Vance-Granville Community College as the Seller Name, and then click on the Search button. All items from Vance-Granville Community College currently being auctioned will be displayed. Surplus items will be added as they become available. Please note: If you do not see Vance-Granville Community College listed in the drop-down menu, we are not currently offering any items at auction.  Direct link to available surplus property from Vance-Granville Community College.

NOTE: In order to bid on an item, you must register with NC. State Surplus Property and/or GovDeals.  Make sure you read the Sellers Agreements that outline the terms and conditions. It is not necessary to register to just view what surplus property is available.

If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact Stephanie Harp, Administrative Assistant for Plant Operations harps@vgcc.edu or 252-738-3354 .