VGCC Endowment Fund Golf Tournament
About the Tournament
The Vance-Granville Community College Endowment Fund Golf Tournament is an annual event that raises funds to support student scholarships and to support the mission of the college. Since the first tournament in 1985, thanks to the support of numerous golfers and sponsors, the tournament has grown to include both morning and afternoon rounds, as well as meals for golfers. Over the years, the tournaments have raised more than $1.2 million.
Businesses and individuals can take advantage of sponsorship opportunities at various levels. Businesses may also donate products or premium items with the company’s logo on them to be placed in golfers’ gift bags, or to be given as door prizes.
The 36th Annual Golf Tournament, presented by Gupton Services, Inc., of Henderson, was held on Monday, September 14 and Tuesday, September 15, 2020, at the Henderson Country Club . The 36th Annual Tournament is scheduled for May 5, 2020.
If you are interested in playing in or sponsoring the tournament, please contact the Endowment office at (252) 738-3409.
Thank You to our 2020 Sponsors!
- Gupton Services, Inc., of Henderson
- Henderson Fruit and Produce, Glen Raven, Wester Insurance Agency, Durham Coca-Cola, First Citizens Wealth, Charles Boyd Chevrolet Buick GMC, Duke Energy, Private Wealth Management of N.C., Novozymes North America, Inc., Universal Leaf North America U.S., Inc., Robling Medical, Union Bank, Bridgestone Bandag Tire, Carolina Commonwealth, Rose Oil Company, Inc., CertainTeed, Altec, Granville Health System, John Nelms, Jr., MR Williams, Kilian Engineering, Mast Drug Company and Coldwell Banker Advantage.
- Core & Main, Variety Stores, Inc., Institutional Interiors, Henderson Collegiate and Oxford Prep.
- Winston International, Golden Skillet and Carolina Sunrock.
- Greystone Concrete Products, Backyard Retreat, Barnett Real Properties, Inc., RFR Metal Fabrication, Wake Electric Membership Corp., Nick & Sons Truck Repair, Vescom North America, JM White Funeral Home, Watkins Plumbing, HG Reynolds, NT Techno, May & Place, Dill Air Controls Products and International Paper.
Tee Box Sponsors:
- AAA Gas & Appliance Company, Hight Warehouse, Encore Tech, Comfort Zone, Granville County EDC, Hicks & Wrenn, Mosely Plumbing Company, Inc., WOW Wash on Wheels, Sunrise Biscuits of Oxford, Century 21 Country Knolls Realty, Inc., One Source Document Solutions, Carolina Country Snacks, Banzet, Thompson, Styers & May, City Tire, Inc., Cross & Currin Attorneys, Southern Educational Systems, Vance Construction Company, Stainback, Satterwhite & Zollicoffer, PLLC, Phillips Dorsey Thomas Waters & Brafford, P.A., Whitco Bug Warriors, Robco, Frazco, Inc. Insurance – Real Estate, Marsha J. Nelson, Brame Specialty, William L. Stark and Company, Dave Carver, Pete Smith’s Tire and Quick Lube, Dabney Drive Animal Hospital, Alex Drake, DDS, PA, Sherman & Boddie, Inc., Riggs-Harrod, Ahner Security, H & W Investments, Henderson-Vance EDC, Benchmark Community Bank, Medical Arts Pharmacy, Ag Carolina Farm Credit, Hall’s Floor Fashions, Inc., Will Jakes-Edward Jones, Fred’s Towing & Transport, Inc., Professional Pharmacy, C & P Body Shop, Mack Choplin, Postal Plus Business Center, Waste Industries, MPACT Solutions, LLC and Eddie and Debra Ferguson.
- Mako Medical Laboratories, Joe and Betty Jo Hamme, Newton Instrument Company, Jim Beck, Tru-Green Landscaping, Jim Crawford, ARC3 Gases, Dr. Ben Currin, B & R Properties & Development, Judge Henry and Mamie Banks, Donald Seifert, Sarah Baskerville and Walmart Distribution.