THE COLLEGE IS OPERATING UNDER MODIFIED CONDITIONS.
The College sends notifications via email and through our VGAlerts system that sends out text messages and emails. Now is a great time to go to the VGAlerts webpage and make sure your notification settings are correct. Call the VGCC Hotline at 252-572-1736 to speak to a staff member if you have any questions or need assistance.
VGCC is committed to meeting the challenges associated with Covid-19 in a responsible and responsive manner. Our first priority is for the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff, while delivering a high quality learning experience.
VGCC is Open for Fall Semester
- Online and partially online classes available
- In-person labs in a socially-distanced format
- Access to drive-up internet , College internet labs , and devices available for registered students
- Online tutoring available and in-person by appointment
- Special assistance available if you are new to online learning!
We care about your safety and our employees’ safety
- Masks are required to be worn in buildings and outside when around other people*
- You will need to participate in a quick health screen each day you physically arrive on campus
- While on campus, keep at least 6 feet away from others to comply with social distancing
- Please do not come to campus if you are feeling unwell , and let your advisor or faculty member know so you can stay caught up with assignments
* Those who cannot wear face masks due to medical or religious reasons should consult with the Student Engagement and Success Office or Human Resources (if employee) for further guidance and options.
More Information about Our Safety MeasuresCDC Criteria for Return to Work or School
Open Facilities and In-Person Services
Preventative Hygiene – Know Your W’s
Fall Course Scheduling
CARES Act ReportCARES Act Report 09-04-20
CARES Act Report 07-27-20
CARES Act Report 06-10-20