All required financial aid forms are available for students to review, print and submit to the Financial Aid Office. Students should not complete and submit any form unless it is requested by the Financial Aid Office. The forms are updated regularly for each academic year. If requested, please print, complete and submit the appropriate documents for the proper year to the Financial Aid Office.
Once forms are submitted, it typically takes 3 business days for the Financial Aid Office to process. It is important to submit all forms as soon as possible.
To meet the first FALL 2023 tuition deadline of July 20, 2023 for first 8-weeks and 16-weeks: Complete the FAFSA* and all financial aid required documents by July 13, 2023.
To meet the final FALL 2023 tuition deadline of August 10, 2023for first 8-weeks and 16-weeks: Complete the FAFSA* and all financial aid required documents by August 3, 2023.
*Please be aware it may take 1-2 weeks to receive your FAFSA once it is completed.
2023 – 2024 Forms (Fall 2023 through Summer 2024)
- 2023-2024 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2023-2024 Dependent Signature Page
- 2023-2024 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2023-2024 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose – notary
- 2023-2024 Parent Verification of 2021 Income for Non-tax Filers
- 2023-2024 Student Verification of 2021 Income for Nontax Filers
- 2023-2024 Unusual Enrollment History Form
- 2023-2024 Verification of Bachelor-Professional Degree
- 2022-2023 Selective Service Verification Form
- 2022-2023 Special Circumstances Request
VA Educational Assistance Forms:
- VGCC Veterans Affairs Enrollment Certification Request Form (Students must submit the Enrollment Certification Request form, and a copy of their registration form or class schedule to the School Certifying Official (SCO) after registering for classes each term/semester)
- New and Guest VA students: VGCC Veterans Education Assistance Student Form
Please visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website ( https://www.va.gov/ ) to access the forms listed below, and any other forms you may need.
- Application for Veterans for VA Education Benefits (Form-22-1990)
- Application to Request Change of Program or Place of Training for Veteran (Form-22-1995)
- Application for VA Education Benefits for Dependents of Veterans (Form-22-5490)
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training for Dependents of Veterans (Form-22-5495)
- Application for Family Member to Use Transferred Benefits (Form-22-1990e)
- VA 101 Resource Guide