Kauffman FastTrac® is a flexible course with a solid framework to support individuals as they start a business and begin their journey to success. This immersive course is designed to provide information, tips, exercises and tools to help you think about your business idea.
As you progress through the course, you’ll work to:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision.
- Align your business concept with a real market opportunity.
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage.
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product/ service.
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business.
- Define your company’s brand and marketing.
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture.
- Determine the steps to profitability.
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business.
- Launch your business.
JUNE 14-18, 2021
VGCC SOUTH CAMPUS
For more information, visit the
ENTREPREURSHIP CAMP WEBPAGE
Videos and Resources
What is Entrepreneurship?
Entrepreneurship is staying committed to your goals, taking risks to starting a business and/or bringing a product to life. This video will introduce you to entrepreneurship. Our Small Business Center can help you get started toward reaching your goal.
Do What You Love!
Doing what you love is the key source of energy, motivation and hard work. It is the driving force to reaching your goals. Our Small Business Center can help you fuel your drive. Contact us to find out how!
VGCC Alumni Showcase
Greg Kelly, Former VGCC CDL Student, Owner of G.W. Kelly Freight and Hauling
Learn and take a virtual tour of the incubators in our service area: Frontier Warren & Creedmoor Business Centre.
VGCC Small Business Center
Taking the Initiative – So you have an idea or want to start a small business and ready to take the step! Hear from Sheri Jones, Director of Vance-Granville Community College’s Small Business Center on what you need to do.
2020 NC IDEA Ecosystem Summit: NC Black Entrepreneurship Council from NC IDEA
The North Carolina Black Entrepreneurship Council (NC BEC) will lead NC IDEA in its programmatic and grant making ambitions to address the challenges of Black entrepreneurship in North Carolina. The Council will work closely with the Foundation to identify, recommend and support partners, grant recipients and programs to serve the entrepreneurial aspirations and economic potential of North Carolina’s Black community.