A refund must be requested in writing (or email) by the student. The request must include your name, full address, and the class being dropped.
- For Healthcare Programs: The request must be sent to the instructor and to email@example.com .
- For Occupational Extension and Human Resource Development programs: The request must be sent to the instructor and firstname.lastname@example.org .
A refund will be issued as described by the policy below:
- A 100% refund is made if student officially withdraws and requests a refund before the first day of class.
- A 100% refund is made if the class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- A 75% refund of the registration fee is made if student officially withdraws and requests a refund on or before the official 10% point of class.
If a refund is not requested and approved as described above, the student will not be entitled to a refund.
Approved refunds will be issued in the form of a check and mailed by the VGCC business office. You should allow 4-6 weeks for processing of the refund.