At VGCC all of your online access is available through one user ID and password duo called your VanguardID.
The password for your VanguardID is defaulted to VG(last four digits of your SS#) so it would look like VG1234
NOTE: If you did not provide us with a SS# then it is the last four digits of your Student ID.
Follow the steps below to get your VanguardID:
- Go to the VGCC WebAdvisor Page
- Click on "I'm New to WebAdvisor"
- Complete the "What's my VanguardID?" form to retrieve your VanguardID.
- Remember your VanguardID!
- Click "Log In" at the top right of the screen
- Log in with your VanguardID and default password. You will then be prompted to update your password to whatever you like.
- Go to the VanguardID Password Manager to make sure you can easily access your account should you forget your password in the future.
Congratulations! Your VanguardID is setup and you now can use the same account across all VGCC online applications such as...
Need Account Help? Contact us through our helpdesk!
What is WebAdvisor?
WebAdvisor is your online portal for many of your academic needs. Everything from registering for classes to Financial Aid information can be found there. Here is a list of more things you can do in WebAdvisor:
- Add and drop classes
- View or print a semester schedule
- View financial information
- Check status of financial aid
- View Grades and grade point average by term
- View or print an unofficial transcript
- Access test summary
- Review your student profile information including advisor name/contact information, and academic program information.