Transfer to East Carolina from VGCC through Pirate Promise Program – Information Sessions
March 11 at 12 pm, 1 pm, or 2 pm.
VGCC is excited to announce our partnership with East Carolina University through the Pirate Promise program. This program is designed to improve transfer student access and success through a collaborative baccalaureate degree completion program. Additionally, the program provides qualifying students with a seamless degree-completion pathway and guaranteed ECU admission.
Student Requirements include:
- Enrolled in Early College, CCP, or first year of community college enrollment prior to applying for Pirate Promise
- Submit a completed Pirate Promise application for the available entry term
- Commit to full-time status (a minimum of 12 semester hours) at VGCC unless the student is enrolled in Early College or CCP
- Students must complete the degree requirements at VGCC for an Associate in Science, Associate in Arts, Associate in Fine Arts, Associate in Engineering, AAS in Early Childhood Education, or an AAS for the B.S. Industrial Technology or B.S. Construction Management programs
- Prior to registering for ECU classes, students must submit an admissions application and official transcripts, provide immunization documentation, complete the Campus Safety Questions, and meet admissions requirements as stated in the EDU Undergraduate Catalog (including a cumulative 2.5 minimum GPA)
To learn more, join us for an information session on March 11 in room 6102 (building 6 at Main Campus) at 12 pm, 1 pm, or 2 pm.