Re-Opening Your Business Webinar Series
Re-opening Your Business Webinar Series
As our local businesses begin to reopen, the Small Business Center of VGCC has scheduled a 6-part series of online seminars intended to assist businesses in navigating these uncharted waters. In these one hour sessions, our subject matter experts will look at the various phases of reopening along with potential liability, communicating with customers and employees, CDC guidelines and managing finances. There will also be time allowed for questions and answers. This is part of our continued effort to support our local businesses and offer encouragement and help along this journey.
The deadline for registration is a day prior to each session and they will need a valid email address in order to receive the webinar login information. After registering, the link will be sent the evening before the event, and a reminder email will also be sent about an hour prior to start time.
We hope you will share this information and encourage local businesses to take advantage of the relevant information in each of these offerings. Please know that your Small Business Center continues to be available to support you during this challenging time! We can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- June 4: Understanding Phases 1, 2 &3 of Reopening
- June 9: Reopening Your Business Without Opening Liability
- June 11: Best Social Media Practices as You Reopen
- June 16: The Latest CDC Health & Safety Guidelines Broken Down for your Business
- June 17: Connecting With Customers as You Reopen
- June 19: Managing Finances During Reopening & Beyond
All sessions are from 10 – 11 a.m. Visit www.ncsbc.net to register and for more information.