- All VGCC admission requirements must be completed by the student.
- All developmental requirements must be completed before the student can be considered for VOLT admission.
- Student must maintain at least nine hours of VOLT degree-specific courses.
- Student must possess all required technology (computer, internet service, webcam, microphone, software).
- Student must successfully complete the VOLT Student Readiness Course.
VOLT Student Benefits
- Priority Registration (must remain eligible for VOLT)
- VOLT Scholarships
- Guaranteed Course Availability
- VOLT Success Coach
- Fully Online Services
VOLT Application Process
- Apply to VGCC
- Select Web Option on VGCC application form
- Choose a VOLT degree
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Global Logistics and Distribution Technology
- Medical Office Administration-Coding Specialist
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Schedule Placement Testing
Upon admission to VOLT students will be notified by the VOLT Success Coach.