100% sponsored technical training and job placement support for eligible participants ages 16 – 24 with a high school diploma or GED.
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- It is recommended that all interested parties set up a meeting to check eligibility as this list is not comprehensive. To name a few, students who are unemployed/underemployed, have low income, are basic skills deficient, are single-parents, have food/housing insecurities may be eligible.
To check eligibility, contact:
- Which programs of study are sponsored by this grant?
- Accounting, Biowork, CDL Truck Driver Training, Electrical Systems, EMS, Heavy Equipment Operator, HVAC, Medical Assisting, Medical Office Administration, Office Administration, Paralegal Technology, Pharmacy Technology, Welding
- How long does the program last?
- Student must complete their educational training requirements within one year, and the second year will be focused on job placement assistance.
- What is required of the student?
- Proof of age
- Signed statement of eligibility
- Full-Time class attendance
- Bi-weekly meetings with coaching staff
- Regular meetings with employment counseling staff
- Monthly academic and professional development workshops
- What support is available to the student?
- Tuition & Books Assistance
- Technology Support
- Transportation Assistance
- Certification Exam Assistance
- Job Placement Assistance
- Academic and Success Coaching
- Emergency Assistance
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.