This Year’s Theme: Know My Face: No More Silence
Domestic Violence Awareness Poster Contest Rules
1. All posters must be on standard poster paper (24”X36”).
2. Drawings or artwork should reflect the missed signs of domestic violence which include psychological, emotional, verbal and physical abuse.
3. Please refrain from using graphics such as knives, guns, rope, chains, bottles, offensive acts and profanity. Any posters with these items will not be accepted.
4. Participants must be enrolled at Vance-Granville Community College.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
All submission must be in by Friday, October 13th at 3:00pm. Winners will be announced Friday October 20th.
There will be one winner per campus.
Contact persons are listed below for all campuses:
Main Campus: Cathy Davis and Roberta Freeman
South Campus: Randall Thornton
Franklin Campus: Veta Pierce-Cappetta and Marque Debnam
Warren Campus: Ruthie Davis