VGCC is currently taking applications for our Student Ambassador Program. Our student ambassadors provide services, programs, and activities designed to foster a stronger relationship between students, the College, and the local community. Ambassadors are recommended by the faculty, staff, and administration, undergo an interview process, experience leadership training, and are reinforced with school information and facts.
The requirements to become an ambassador are listed below:
• 3.0 Overall GPA.
• Completed at least one semester at VGCC at the time of appointment
• Must have a least one year remaining before graduation
• Reliable, punctual, energetic, and a flexible team player.
• Learn VGCC mission and vision statements
• Attend ambassador team meetings when scheduled.
• Attend all training sessions for newly selected Student Ambassadors
If you are interested in applying for the ambassador program, please use the link below to complete the application. Applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted by the Office of Student Activities and Athletics.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jermiel Hargrove, Coordinator, Student Activities and Athletics