When you register on time at VGCC, you are more likely to:
- Be successful in classes
- Get the classes you want
- Finish your degree on time
- Avoid last minute hassles
Registration is regarded as as commitment to comply with all regulations of the college.
- Open classes are available for enrollment through myVGCC up to midnight of the last day of registration. For registration deadlines, see the college’s Academic Calendar .
- Students are only permitted to enroll in a class that has not already met.
- Students are not permitted to attend a class if they are not officially enrolled in the class.
- During registration, if a class is full, a student may choose to be placed on a wait list.
- Faculty cannot sign an override for a class that has already met.