VGCC Endowment Fund Golf Tournament
About the Tournament
The Vance-Granville Community College Endowment Fund Golf Tournament is an annual event that raises funds to support student scholarships and to support the mission of the college. Since the first tournament in 1985, thanks to the support of numerous golfers and sponsors, the tournament has grown to include both morning and afternoon rounds, as well as meals for golfers. Over the years, the tournaments have raised more than $1.1 million.
Businesses and individuals can take advantage of sponsorship opportunities at various levels. Businesses may also donate products or premium items with the company’s logo on them to be placed in golfers’ gift bags, or to be given as door prizes.
The 35th Annual Golf Tournament, presented by CertainTeed, was held on Tuesday, May 7, 2019, at the Henderson Country Club . The 36th Annual Tournament is scheduled for May 5, 2020.
If you are interested in playing in or sponsoring the tournament, please contact the Endowment office at (252) 738-3409.
Thank You to our 2019 Sponsors!
- CertainTeed of Oxford
Afternoon Round Sponsor:
- Altec Industries of Creedmoor
- Bridgestone Bandag, Carolina Commonwealth, Charles Boyd Chevrolet Buick GMC, Duke Energy, Durham Coca-Cola, First Citizens Wealth Management, Glen Raven, John Nelms, Jr., M.R. Williams, Novozymes North America, Private Wealth Management of N.C., Robling Medical, Universal Leaf North America U.S., Inc., Vanco Outdoor Equipment and Wester Insurance Agency.
- CenturyLink, Core & Main, Granville County Farm Bureau, Henderson Collegiate, Institutional Interiors, K-Flex, Kilian Engineering, Mast Drug Company, Union Bank and Variety Stores, Inc.
- Carolina Sunrock, The Athlete’s Foot, Golden Skillet, Ted’s Catering Service and Winston International.
- Barnett Real Properties, Inc., Dill Air Controls Products, HG Reynolds Company, Inc., International Paper, May & Place, Newton Instrument Company, Nick & Sons Truck Repair, NT Techno, RFR Metal Fabrication, Vescom, North America, Wake Electric Membership Corp., and Watkins Plumbing.
- Granville Health System and Greystone Concrete Products.
Tee Box Sponsors:
- Ag Carolina Farm Credit, Ahner Security, BB&T, Banzet, Thompson, Styers & May, Brame Specialty, Carolina Country Snacks, Century 21 Country Knolls Realty, Inc., City Tire, Inc., College Station Food Inc., Comfort Systems USA, Comfort Zone, Cross & Currin Attorneys, Curtis & Joanne Thompson, Dabney Drive Animal Hospital, Dave & Kay Currin, Dave Carver, Drake Dentistry, DDS, PA, Eddie and Debra Ferguson, Encore Tech, Frazco, Inc. Insurance – Real Estate, Fred’s Towing & Transport, Inc., Granville County EDC, Hicks, Wrenn, PLLC, Hight Warehouse, JM White Funeral Home, Mack and Judy Choplin, Marsha J. Nelson, Medical Arts Pharmacy, Morton and Sherman Implement Co., Inc., MPACT Solutions, LLC, One Source Document Solutions, Pete Smith’s Tire and Quick Lube, Phillips Dorsey Thomas Waters & Brafford, P.A., Pino’s Italian Restaurant, Postal Plus Business Center, Riggs-Harrod, Robco Mufacturing/Alumadock Marine Structures, Sherman & Boddie, Inc., Southern Educational Systems, Southern Laundry, Stainback, Satterwhite & Zollicoffer, PLLC, Sunrise Biscuits of Oxford, Thomas Hester, Vance Construction Company, the Vance-Granville Deans, Waste Industries, Whitco Bug Warriors, William L. Stark and Company, and WOW Wash on Wheels.
- Ace Hardware of Oxford, Bamboo Garden, Barbara Harris, Bob Hubbard/Angus Barn, CDWG, Carolina Country Snacks, Chick-fil-A, City Tire, Deanna Stegall, George’s of Henderson, Ichibar Japanese Restaurant, Institutional Interiors Inc., Nan’s, The Peanut Roaster, Schewels Furniture Company (Henderson), Schewels Furniture Company (Oxford), Stella & Dot, Sunrise Biscuits, Tarheel Vending and Wholesale, Tidal Wave, US Foods, Vance Furniture, Vanco Outdoor Equipment, Robert Winston, ARC3 Gases, Backyard Retreat, Cal Rogers – Events 2 America, Circuit Tech, Dr. Ben Currin, Donald Seifert, Jim Crawford, Judge Henry & Mamie Banks, Lewis Electric of Oxford, Sarah Baskerville, Tru-Green Landscaping, and Walmart Distribution.