The VGCC Student Catalog has been updated to the 2017-2018 edition and can now be viewed at https://www.vgcc.edu/academics/academic-catalog
It's a great resource, particularly for new students!
Below are some of the major changes to this edition of the catalog:
- The Associate in Fine Arts in Visual Arts was added, as were a number of new ART classes.
- The degree in Global Logistics and Distribution Management Technology was replaced by the Supply Chain Management Degree, which has two tracks: Global Logistics Technology and Trucking Operations Management. The two certificates are Global Supply Chain and Transportation Logistics. Additionally, several new courses in Trucking (TOM) were added to the list of curriculum courses.
- Office Administration and Medical Office Administration had changes to some of their existing courses, and some courses were added or removed.
- The Medical Office program added certificates for Medical Office Administrative Assistant I and Medical Office Administrative Assistant II.
- Medical Office Administration and Office Administration had changes to some of the courses offered.
- The LPN to ADN Transition program has had a few changes to the required courses.
- The Computed Tomography & Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology program that VGCC offers in conjunction with Edgecombe Community College has been updated to include a certificate in Computed Tomography and a diploma in Magnetic Resonance Imaging. There have also been updates to some of the required courses.