It is our mission to provide prospective and enrolled students with information and resources to financially support their educational goals. Below are links to important information and websites for students and their families.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) website: www.fafsa.gov
Home of the U.S. Department of Education’s federal student aid application, FAFSA. Students are able to submit their FAFSA or check their application status. This site also includes information about FAFSA filing options, videos and FAFSA4caster.
- Federal Student Aid ID website: https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm
Source of information for the FSA ID. The FSA ID is used to electronically apply for student aid and to access Federal Student Aid records online.
- Federal Student Aid website: https://studentaid.ed.gov
Information about the different types of aid, how to complete the FAFSA, how to prepare for college, how to apply, and repaying student loans.
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS): https://www.nslds.ed.gov
U.S. Department of Education’s central database for student aid. NSLDS Student Access provides a centralized, integrated view of Title IV loans and grants for recipients of Title IV (federal financial aid) aid.
- College Foundation of North Carolina (CFNC): www.cfnc.org
Source for college information in North Carolina. CFNC is a free service that helps students plan, apply and pay for college.
- North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority (NCSEAA): http://www.ncseaa.edu
Source for North Carolina financial aid and savings programs.