All VGCC online courses are taught through Moodle. The Moodle 101 for Students course is designed to give students the skills necessary to navigate through an online course in the Moodle Learning Management system. Students will learn how to submit assignments and quizzes, participate in forums, communicate with the instructor, and check grades.
How to enter the course:
- You must use Mozilla Firefox browser in Moodle. If you need to download the browser, there is a link on the front page of Moodle.
- Click the link below
- This will take you to the Student Resources Moodle Site
- Login using your WebAdvisor Username and password
- Click Login
- Scroll down and click “Moodle 101 for Students”
- To get started, read the text highlighted in yellow
- You can return to the course anytime you like to review the content.
For username and password issues please submit a helpdesk request
For answers about course work, contact your instructor.