Office Hours: 8:30-3:00 M-TH Closed on Friday. Anything received after hours will be processed the next business day.
Alive @ 25 CLASS SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION (Click here)
- To be eligible you must be under the age of 25, recommended by one of the Assistant District Attorneys or your attorney; and must complete the class by the second court date. This program may allow you to receive a reduction from the charged infraction to a lesser charge. Alive at 25 (a nationally accredited program) is a 4 hour training class. It speaks directly to drivers about the dangers they face, without pulling any punches. Participants are actively involved in discussions about peer pressure, attitudes, substance abuse, rules of the road and taking responsibility. Topics include: speeding, following distance, sharing the road with large trucks and other vehicles, cell phone use, and safety belts. All students will receive a 28 page class guide and certificate upon completion.
Adult Defensive Driving (DDC4) CLASS SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION (Click here)
- To be eligible you must be over the age of 25, recommended by one of the Assistant District Attorneys or your attorney; and must complete the class by the second court date. This program may allow you to receive a reduction to a lesser charge. It is targeted to adults and is a nationally accredited 4 hour training class. Topics include: speeding, following distance, sharing the road with large trucks and other vehicles, cell phone use, and safety belts. All students will receive a class guide and certificate upon completion.
Food Truck Entrepreneurship Workshop "Art of Food Truck"
- This wokshop isn't currently offered. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- A series of courses specifically for entrepreneurs who want to compete in the growing food truck industry. This workshop serves as an introduction to the program and covers the fundamentals of owning and operating a mobile food unit.
- Three Free, Follow up classes
Serv Safe – Main Campus (There is a charge for this class and a cost for a book)
Motorcycle Safety (Classes offered April- October) CLASS SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION (Click here)
- Grab life by the bars! This class was created for students with little or no experience, but even seasoned riders have found this class to be beneficial. Riders of all levels are welcome. We provide motorcycles for training. Helmets will be provided if necessary. Students need to wear: long pants, a long-sleeve shirt / jacket, boots that cover the ankles, full-fingered gloves, and eye protection such as sunglasses or a face shield on a helmet.
- This class is physically demanding. You must be able to ride a bicycle and handle a 300lb motorcycle on the range for 6 hours each day. We rarely cancel due to weather, so please factor that into the decision.
- You will be required to take a 4 hour online class and provide the certificate on Saturday morning. The cost is included in the class.
- Refunds are not given after the class has started.
- Creative Design - This course is for all levels. Learn new techniques or define your personal style for original paintings using watercolors, oils, or acrylics.
- Portrait Painting - Learn techniques and methods to create your very own portrait painting. (All levels welcomed.)
- Exploring Mixed Media & Acrylic - Create a multi media project in this course. Add dimension to your work.
- Watercolor - This course will focus on watercolor techniques (Fall 2017 - Tuesday am)
Porcelain & Dollmaking CLASS SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION (Click here)
- Experience the joy of creating a doll masterpiece.
- Use a mold to design a unique piece.
- Or, explore other techniques.
Quilting (All Levels Welcomed) CLASS SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION (Click here)
- Hand Stitch – Traditional methods for creating your quiltM
- Machine Stitch
Tea & Etiquette CLASS SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION (Click here)
Learn the history, the different types of teas and their usage. And, how to attend or host your very own English Tea party with class and style. “Let’s have a tea party”
Register Now before classes fill up!
For More Information: Please send an email. It is the best way to get answers quickly.
email@example.com • (252) 738-3385
Building 7, Room 7124, Main Campus - Henderson, NC