PARALEGAL TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM OUTCOMES
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the training and role of the paralegal.
- Students will be able to explain the ethical and professional standards applicable to lawyers and paralegals.
- Students will utilize basic legal writing strategies in drafting legal correspondence, documents, and pleadings.
- Students will be able to recognize and understand issues related to family law and other areas of law.
- The student will be familiar with and utilize the Rules of Civil Procedure.
- The student will be able to describe the role of the paralegal in civil litigation.
- The student will utilize various legal research techniques.
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of commercial enterprises and tort law.