Transcript Requests

Transcript requests are made in writing by the student. Transcripts of the student’s record will be sent to other colleges, universities, employers, and to the student.  Students should make their requests a minimum of three business days prior to the time he/she wants the transcript to be mailed.  A fee of $5.00 will be charged for each official transcript requested by the student.  Payment can be made by credit/debit card, check, money order, or cash.  A transcript request form should be submitted to the Admissions & Records Office through WebAdvisor, in person, by mail, or by fax.


Students that have access to WebAdvisor may log into their WebAdvisor account to submit a transcript request form.  Requests can be made 24 hours a day through WebAdvisor.  Students should be prepared to submit payment with a credit or debit card a the time of request.  Note: If a student is currently enrolled in courses that they want reflected on the requested transcript, the student should wait until the last day of class to submit a transcript request in WebAdvisor.   

In Person:

Students may submit a transcript request form at any of our four campus locations in person.  Students may pick up official transcripts from the Admissions & Records Office, Office 8234, at the Main Campus in Henderson only.  Picture ID is required when picking up transcripts.  Payment is required at the time of the request. 

By Mail:

Students may submit a transcript request form by mail.  Payment is required at the time of the request.  Please mail the completed transcript request form along with payment to:

Admissions & Records Office
PO Box 917
Henderson, NC  27536

By Email:

Students may make a request for transcripts via email after payment is made to the Business Office. Students may print and fill out a transcript request form. Prior to emailing the transcript request form, they should make payment with credit/debit card by calling the VGCC Business Office's secure payment line at 252-433-0124. The Business Office will provide a confirmation number that must be written on the transcript request form. Students may then scan the form (or take a picture of the form with a cell phone), and email the request form to


No transcript will be issued until all financial obligations to VGCC have been satisfied. Addresses are the student’s responsibility. Transcripts received by VGCC from other secondary or post-secondary institutions cannot be released to the student.

Students who completed the High School Equivalency (HSE) with VGCC must contact the NC State HSE Office to request official HSE transcripts.