Readmission to VGCC

A student who previously attended VGCC but was not enrolled during the previous three years must submit a new application for admission to the Admissions/Records Office. If the applicant was enrolled in another college during the interval, he/she must request that college to send an official transcript to the Admissions/Records Office. 

A former student will not be readmitted until all former and current indebted obligations to any program or activity under the administrative jurisdiction of the College have been satisfied. 

Students seeking readmission into Health Sciences programs must meet additional requirements. Students may contact a counselor for details concerning these requirements.