VGCC has moved its employee and student email to Microsoft Office 365. Please use your VanguardID and password to log in. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org is the format to login to the email system.
You can access your email by clicking on: https://outlook.com/vgcc.edu .
Students have access to download the Office 365 suite of software. The quick (and soundless) video below will show you how to download it. If you cannot view the video for any reason then see below for a text version of the step by step instructions for downloading Office 365 Software.
- Navigate to the url https://outlook.com/vgcc.edu
- Enter your username and password - Please use your VanguardID. Example: email@example.com is the format to login to the email system.
- Once you have logged in, click on the "Settings" button (looks like a little cog) in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Towards the bottom of this new menu that opens, click on Office 365 under the title Your App Settings
- Now click on Software - Install Software
- On the next screen click on the Install button near the bottom
- A new window will pop up that should say something like "Welcome to your new Office." Click Next
- After a time (depending on the speed of your internet connection) you will get an option for settings. You can choose either Use Recommended Settings or No Thanks. Either option is fine.
- You should be prompted to click "next" a couple of more times and then (after a time) you will be told that your software has been installed and is ready to use.
- GO FORTH AND BEGIN USING THE OFFICE SOFTWARE LIKE A PRO!!