The Tennessee Williams classic, “The Glass Menagerie,” will be Vance-Granville Community College's fifth annual Dinner Theater event.
The dinner theater is scheduled for the evenings of Thursday, April 27, and Friday, April 28, in the Civic Center on VGCC’s Main Campus in Vance County. Dinner begins at 6 p.m. each night. Tickets can be purchased through the links to Eventbrite, found below.
Appetizer: Tomato, Pesto and Cheese Tarts served with a mixed salad
- Red Wine Braised Chicken
- Lemon Butter Poached Salmon with Lemon Dill Cream Sauce
- Caramelized Onion and Spinach Stuffed Lasagna Rolls with Red Pepper Suace and Mozzarella (Vegetarian Option)
- Farro Risotto with Parmesan Cheese
- Hoppin' John
- Honey Glazed Carrots
- White Cheddar and Roasted Corn Cornbread
- Poached Pear with Baklava and Mascarpone Cream
- Mini-Pineapple Upside-Down cakes with Mascarpone Cream
For the best results for reserving seats on the Eventbrite website, please use the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 11 web browsers.