- Seminars and short courses designed to provide small business owners, managers and employees with updated information on various business topics.
- Counseling services to new and existing small businesses provided by Small Business Center personnel and volunteers.
- Referrals to appropriate agencies.
- Maintaining a network of linkages with Chambers of Commerce, Small Business Administration, economic development agencies, related educational and development agencies, business volunteers, Department of Economic Development, banks and other financial institutions.
- A resource and information center provided for use by new and existing small businesses.
Small Business Center: Links to Internet
For more information on small business opportunities in North Carolina, try these clickable links:
- NC Small Business Center Network
- NC Small Business & Technology Development Center: SBTDC
- VGCC Library: Finance Resources
- NC Department of Commerce
- Microsoft's Small Business Resource
- CCH Business Owner's Toolkit
- National Federation Of Business Online
- U.S. Business Advisor
- Small Business Supersite
- Idea Cafe
- Small Business Resource Center
- Yahoo! Nationwide link to small business centers everywhere
For More Information:
Tanya Weary, Director Small Business Center
email@example.com • 252-738-3240
252-492-2061, ext. 3240 or 252-738-3300